I was recently interviewed for the Christ the Center program by the good folk at Reformed Forum, and they’ve just posted the audio on their website. I’ve enjoyed and benefited from listening to a number of their podcasts over the last couple of years, so I was honored to be invited to contribute to one of them. Among other things we discussed presuppositional apologetics, John Frame’s perspectivalism, and my book on theological paradox.
Twitter TimelineMy Tweets
- Midweek Roundup – 7/23/14 | Crossway on Determinism: Soft or Hard?
- Creating a Calvinist T-Shirt | Analytic Theology, et cetera. on Determinism: Soft or Hard?
- Creating a Calvinist T-Shirt | Analytic Theology, et cetera. on Calvinism and Determinism
- James on Calvinism and Determinism
- Remington on Calvinism and Determinism
TagsAndrew McGowan argument for God from logic Arminianism atheism biblical inerrancy biblical inspiration Bill Vallicella Calvinism Christianity compatibilism Cornelius Van Til Darwinism Discerning Reader evolution evolutionary theory free will Gordon Clark Greg Welty historicity of Adam Incarnation incompatibilism John Frame liberalism libertarian free will logical fallacies Logos Bible Software marriage Molinism naturalism New Atheists paradox petitionary prayer Philosophia Christi philosophical theology presuppositionalism propositions Richard Dawkins satire TAG theism theistic arguments theistic conceptual realism transcendental argument Trinity William Lane Craig