- A Tabular Comparison of the 1646 WCF and the 1689 LBCF (2003).
- Just as the title indicates. Differences between these two Reformed confessions are colour-coded for ease of comparison. (PDF version available here.)
- A Tabular Comparison of the 1646 Westminster Confession of Faith, the 1658 Savoy Declaration of Faith, the 1677/1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith and the 1742 Philadelphia Confession of Faith (2007).
- Created by Don Lowe, this is an extension of my tabular comparison of the 1646 WCF and 1689 LBCF. (PDF version available here.)
- A Tabular Comparison of the 1677/1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, the 1646 Westminster Confession of Faith, and the 1561 Belgic Confession (2012).
- Created by Gavin Vermeulen, this is another extension of my tabular comparison of the 1646 WCF and 1689 LBCF.
- “How to Write a Theological Paper” by John M. Frame (1987).
- Appendix F in Frame’s The Doctrine of the Knowledge of God, posted by permission of P&R Publishing. It should be required reading for all seminary students!
Tagsabortion Alvin Plantinga argument for God from logic Arminianism atheism Augustinianism biblical inerrancy biblical inspiration Calvinism Christianity compatibilism Cornelius Van Til Dale Tuggy Darwinism determinism divine providence evolutionary naturalism free will Greg Welty Incarnation incompatibilism Islam J. V. Fesko John Frame LGBT libertarian free will Molinism moral responsibility naturalism paradox philosophical theology presuppositionalism propositions Richard Dawkins sola scriptura TAG theism theistic arguments theistic conceptual realism transcendental argument transgenderism Trinity What's Your Worldview? William Lane Craig worldviews