Version 1.0.7 (17 Mar 2017)
- Fixed issue with semicolons in blocked URL.
Version 1.0.6 (21 Jan 2017)
- Updated images and style (thanks to Dario Kolak).
Version 1.0.5 (07 Aug 2016)
- Minor code improvements (per AMO reviewer recommendation).
Version 1.0.4 (26 Jun 2016)
- Fixed minor GUI issue.
- Fixed loophole in blocking about:addons, about:config, and about:support.
Version 1.0.3 (13 Feb 2016)
- Added option to delay first/every page on site.
- Added code to display date/time when page will be unblocked.
- Updated localizations.
Version 22.214.171.124 (16 Jan 2016)
- Fixed issue with options dialog failing to open for some users.
Version 126.96.36.199 (13 Jan 2016)
- Fixed compatibility for Firefox ESR.
Version 1.0.2 (06 Jan 2016)
- Fixed loophole with access password for options.
- Updated URLs in options dialog.
Version 1.0.1 (18 Dec 2015)
- Changed code to allow for custom blocking/delaying pages.
- Added tab icon to blocking/delaying pages (thanks to Chris Crowley).
- Added option to comment out entries in site list with # character.
- Added keyword-based blocking (experimental feature).
- Fixed bug in delaying block for sites with embedded pages (i.e., internal frames).
- Fixed bug where time spent is over-counted when multiple pages are open.
- Streamlined localization files (per AMO reviewer recommendation).
- Rewrote code to avoid global namespace pollution (per AMO reviewer recommendation).
- Various other improvements and fixes under the hood.
Version 0.6.7.2 (17 Sep 2015)
- Fixed issue with options dialog failing to open for some users.
Version 0.6.7.1 (19 Jan 2015)
- Fixed some issues with French HTML files.
Version 0.6.7 (26 Dec 2014)
- Added French localization (thanks to ioreker).
- Added code to block about:support along with about:config.
- Fixed code to add current site to block set via menu.
- Fixed issue with opening version history page after new version is installed.
- Updated licence to MPL 2.0.
Version 0.6.6.1 (27 Nov 2013)
- Fixed minor issue with toolbar button orientation.
Version 0.6.6 (31 Aug 2013)
- Added Taiwanese Chinese localization (thanks to Rex Tsai).
Version 0.6.5 (01 Jul 2013)
- Added Czech localization (thanks to Michal Stanke).
- Added Simplified Chinese localization (thanks to Wang.H.K).
- Added option to block or allow all local files (use FILE or +FILE respectively).
Version 0.6.4 (27 May 2013)
- Added Brazilian Portuguese localization (thanks to Gutierrez PS [http://about.me/gutierrezps]).
- Preferences now saved to file whenever options are changed (in case browser not closed properly later on).
- Improved code to hide extension in Add-ons Manager (no longer appears under Search or Recent Updates).
- Tweaked some of the English localization.
Version 0.6.3 (30 Apr 2012)
- Added quarter-hour and half-hour options for time limit period.
- Added support for Firefox Sync.
- Reduced number of preferences (boolean prefs now stored in bit format).
Version 0.6.2 (04 Apr 2012)
- Added support for Unicode characters in preferences.
- Added option for 128-character access code.
- Added “Support LeechBlock” links to options window and blocking pages.
- Fixed bug in “Delaying Page” (countdown timer starting when new tab is opened in background).
Version 0.6.1 (09 Mar 2012)
- Updated maxVersion to 11.*.
- Added option to hide “Time Left” toolbar widget when inactive.
- Fixed minor issues raised by AMO reviewer.
Version 0.6 (25 Feb 2012)
- Updated maxVersion to 10.* and minVersion to 4.0 (i.e., no more support for 3.0).
- Added “Delaying Page” (temporary block with countdown timer) as alternative to “Default Page”.
- Added toolbar button/menu with same functionality as context menu.
- Added toolbar widget to show time left before site is blocked (replaces status bar indicator).
- Added option to hide extension in Add-ons Manager.
- Added option to hide “Restart with Add-ons Disabled” menu item (in Help menu).
- Changed “Add This Site to Block Set” menu items to show actual domain name.
- Changed options to allow per-set canceling of lockdown.
- URLs with hash-bang syntax now blocked correctly (e.g., Twitter pages).
- Improved layout of options window.
Version 0.5.2 (12 Mar 2011)
- Fixed issue retrieving options password when master password is set.
- Fixed bug in retrieving preference for “Keep blocked page in browser’s ‘Back’ history”.
- Fixed loophole in blocking about:addons and about:config.
Version 0.5.1 (08 Jan 2011)
- Updated maxVersion to 4.0.* and minVersion to 3.0 (i.e., no more support for 2.0).
- Added options to prevent access to about:addons (Firefox 4).
- Added option for blocking embedded pages (e.g., Facebook internal frames).
- Changed URL test to be case-insensitive.
- List of sites now automatically sorted alphabetically.
- Options password now stored in Firefox’s Login Manager (see Tools > Options > Security > Passwords).
- Fixed issue with options not disabled during lockdown.
- Fixed bug in calculation of time periods.
Version 0.5 (25 Mar 2010)
- Added option to pass URL of blocked page in URL of block page (use $U).
- Added option to keep blocked page in browser’s ‘Back’ history.
- Added option to display warning message before site is blocked.
- Added option to count time spent on pages when not focused (workaround for some sites with Flash/Java).
- Added hyperlinks to examples (online) from options dialog.
- Redesigned options dialog to use less screen real estate.
- Removed localizations (translators unavailable).
Version 0.4.4 (22 Jan 2010)
- Added Polish localization (thanks to Michał Otroszczenko).
- Updated maxVersion to 3.6.*.
Version 0.4.3 (26 Jun 2009)
- Added hyperlink to blocked page on default block page.
- Added hyperlink to FAQ (online) from options dialog.
- Removed Italian localization (translator no longer available).
- Minor cosmetic interface changes.
- Updated maxVersion to 3.5.*.
Version 0.4.2.2 (29 Jul 2008)
- Added preference to set height (in rows) of sites field in options dialog (and reduced default height).
- Block page now replaces blocked page in browser history (so back button returns directly to page viewed before blocked page).
Version 0.4.2.1 (15 Jul 2008)
- Fixed issue with random access code (text could be copied and pasted in Firefox 3).
Version 0.4.2 (22 May 2008)
- Added Brazilian Portuguese localization (thanks to Cláudio Bastos [http://emreflexao.blog.br/produtividade]).
- Updated maxVersion to 3.0.*.
Version 0.4.1.1 (16 May 2008)
- Fixed confirmation when “Actively block …” and “All Day” selected.
Version 0.4.1 (08 Apr 2008)
- Fixed bug in ‘lockdown’ feature.
- Updated maxVersion to 3.0pre.
Version 0.4 (27 Mar 2008)
- Added options to actively block pages when time period is entered or time limit expires.
- Added option to show time left before site is blocked in status bar.
- Added ‘lockdown’ feature (immediately block sites for a specified duration).
- Added items in tools menu to context menu.
- Updated maxVersion to 3.0b4 and fixed compatibility problems.
- Updated minVersion to 2.0 (i.e., no more support for 1.5).
- Released code under MPL/GPL/LGPL triple licence.
Version 0.3.5.1 (23 Jan 2008)
- Fixed localization of description and added translator credit.
Version 0.3.5 (09 Jan 2008)
- Updated maxVersion to 3.0b2 and fixed compatibility problem.
- Fixed problem with multiple home pages (now only the first one is used).
Version 0.3.4 (02 Nov 2007)
- Added Italian localization (thanks to Andrea Diamante).
- Potentially ambiguous characters (0, O, I, l) now omitted from random access codes.
- Added more options for time periods.
- Fixed method for counting time spent on pages in specified time periods (now time spent is only counted on selected days — and only within specified time periods when “within time periods AND after time limit” option is selected).
- Added options to prevent access to about:config.
Version 0.3.3 (21 Sep 2007)
- Added option to enter random access code for access to options.
- Fixed loopholes in options to disable ‘Disable’ and ‘Uninstall’ buttons in Extension Manager.
Version 0.3.2 (07 Sep 2007)
- Improved code to measure time spent on page.
- URLs with file protocol are now checked as well.
- Added support for super-wildcard (**) to match any character (including forward slash, unlike normal wildcard).
- Fixed bug in options dialog.
Version 0.3.1 (15 Aug 2007)
- Fixed formatting of times in statistics dialog.
- URL of blocked page is now displayed on default block page.
Version 0.3 (10 Aug 2007)
- Added time statistics dialog (shows time spent on sites for each block set).
- Added option to block sites based on time limits as well as fixed time periods.
- Improved option to prevent access to options at times when sites are blocked (now operates on a per-set basis).
- Added prompt to confirm settings where access to options is prevented all day.
- Added hyperlink to version history (online) from options dialog.
- Changed predefined URLs for block page (closed window removed, home page added).
- Added option to show/hide password characters when entered at prompt.
- Added option to show/hide context menu.
Version 0.2.3 (25 Jul 2007)
- Added option to prevent access to options at times when sites are blocked.
Version 0.2.2 (02 Jul 2007)
- Added context menu items to add current site to block sets.
- Added buttons to export/import options to a text file.
- Fixed some problems with the ‘Load from URL’ option.
Version 0.2.1 (11 Jun 2007)
- Sites are now blocked immediately rather than after the page loads (which can take several seconds).
- Changed the format for time periods to be less strict (any sequence of commas and spaces allowed as separators).
- Only URLs with http or https protocol are now checked.
- Added hyperlink to home page from options dialog.
Version 0.2 (30 May 2007)
- Added two more block sets.
- Added option to load domain names from URL (useful for automatic update).
- Added another predefined URL for block page (closed window).
- Added option to set custom name for block set.
- Added options to disable ‘Disable’ and ‘Uninstall’ buttons in Extension Manager (Firefox 2 only).
Version 0.1.3 (20 Apr 2007)
- WWW prefix on domain names is now treated as implicit as well as optional (e.g., either somesite.com or www.somesite.com will block both sites).
- Also made the pattern checking a bit more efficient and fixed a problem where the blocking wasn’t working for some users.
Version 0.1.2 (24 Feb 2007)
- Added support for site exceptions (use + to prefix sites to allow, e.g., *.org +www.w3.org will block all .org sites except www.w3.org and w3.org).
- Also added some convenience buttons to options dialog.
Version 0.1.1 (12 Feb 2007)
- WWW prefix on domain names is now treated as optional (e.g., www.somesite.com will also block somesite.com).
Version 0.1 (07 Feb 2007)