- Review of God Without Parts by James E. Dolezal, Themelios 37:2 (2012).
- Review of Analytic Theology: New Essays in the Philosophy of Theology edited by Oliver D. Crisp and Michael C. Rea, Ars Disputandi 11 (2011).
- Review of The Cambridge Companion to Philosophical Theology edited by Charles Taliaferro and Chad Meister, Themelios 35:3 (2010).
- Review of The Reformed Objection to Natural Theology by Michael Sudduth, Themelios 35:2 (2010).
- Review of Faith’s Reasons for Believing by Robert L. Reymond, Themelios 33:2 (2008). (A slightly longer version is posted here.)
- Review of The Untamed God by Jay Wesley Richards, Themelios 30:1 (2004).
Discerning Reader Reviews
The following book reviews are posted off-site at Discerning Reader:
- Only One Way? Reaffirming the Exclusive Truth Claims of Christianity, ed. Richard Phillips (Crossway, 2007).
- Putting Jesus In His Place: The Case for the Deity of Christ, Robert M. Bowman, Jr. and J. Ed Komoszewski (Kregel, 2007).
- Revelation and Reason: New Essays in Reformed Apologetics, ed. K. Scott Oliphint and Lane G. Tipton (P&R, 2006).
- Reasons for Faith: Making a Case for the Christian Faith, ed. Norman L. Geisler and Chad V. Meister (Crossway, 2007).
- Faith’s Reasons for Believing: An Apologetic Antidote to Mindless Christianity, Robert L. Reymond (Mentor/Christian Focus, 2008).
- Defending Life: A Moral and Legal Case Against Abortion Choice, Francis J. Beckwith (Cambridge University Press, 2007).
- Why There Almost Certainly Is a God, Keith Ward (Lion, 2009).
- Atheist Delusions: The Christian Revolution and Its Fashionable Enemies, David Bentley Hart (Yale University Press, 2009).
- I Love Jesus & I Accept Evolution, Denis O. Lamoureux (Wipf & Stock, 2009). (A longer version is posted here.)
- “Faith Without Reasons? A Review of Warranted Christian Belief by Alvin Plantinga” (2002).
- This review was originally presented to a reading group of postgraduate systematic theology students at New College, University of Edinburgh.
- The Works of Cornelius Van Til (Logos Bible Software).
- The Collected Works of John M. Frame, Volume 1 (Logos Bible Software).
- Scholar’s Library (Logos Bible Software).