- Review of The Election of Grace by Stephen N. Williams, International Journal of Systematic Theology 19:4 (2017).
- Review of Christian Philosophy: A Systematic and Narrative Introduction by Craig G. Bartholomew and Michael W. Goheen, The Expository Times 126:3 (December 2014).
- Review of In Defence of War by Nigel Biggar, The Expository Times 126:3 (December 2014).
- Review of Justification: A Guide for the Perplexed by Alan J. Spence, Journal of Reformed Theology 8:1 (2014).
- Review of The Atheist’s Guide to Reality by Alex Rosenberg, Christian Research Journal 36:3 (2013). (A slightly longer version is posted here.)
- Review of God Without Parts by James E. Dolezal, Themelios 37:2 (2012).
- Review of Analytic Theology: New Essays in the Philosophy of Theology edited by Oliver D. Crisp and Michael C. Rea, Ars Disputandi 11 (2011).
- Review of The Cambridge Companion to Philosophical Theology edited by Charles Taliaferro and Chad Meister, Themelios 35:3 (2010).
- Review of The Reformed Objection to Natural Theology by Michael Sudduth, Themelios 35:2 (2010).
- Review of Faith’s Reasons for Believing by Robert L. Reymond, Themelios 33:2 (2008). (A slightly longer version is posted here.)
- Review of The Untamed God by Jay Wesley Richards, Themelios 30:1 (2004).
Posted off-site at Discerning Reader:
- Only One Way? Reaffirming the Exclusive Truth Claims of Christianity edited by Richard Phillips (Crossway, 2007).
- Putting Jesus In His Place: The Case for the Deity of Christ by Robert M. Bowman, Jr. and J. Ed Komoszewski (Kregel, 2007).
- Revelation and Reason: New Essays in Reformed Apologetics edited K. Scott Oliphint and Lane G. Tipton (P&R, 2006).
- Reasons for Faith: Making a Case for the Christian Faith edited by Norman L. Geisler and Chad V. Meister (Crossway, 2007).
- Faith’s Reasons for Believing: An Apologetic Antidote to Mindless Christianity by Robert L. Reymond (Mentor/Christian Focus, 2008).
- Defending Life: A Moral and Legal Case Against Abortion Choice by Francis J. Beckwith (Cambridge University Press, 2007).
- Why There Almost Certainly Is a God, Keith Ward (Lion, 2009).
- Atheist Delusions: The Christian Revolution and Its Fashionable Enemies by David Bentley Hart (Yale University Press, 2009).
- I Love Jesus & I Accept Evolution by Denis O. Lamoureux (Wipf & Stock, 2009). (A longer version is posted here.)
Posted off-site at Reformation 21:
- Mind and Cosmos by Thomas Nagel (Oxford University Press, 2012).
- Who’s Afraid of Relativism? by James K. A. Smith (Baker Academic, 2014).
- “Faith Without Reasons? A Review of Warranted Christian Belief by Alvin Plantinga” (2002).
- This review was originally presented to a reading group of postgraduate systematic theology students at New College, University of Edinburgh.
- The Works of Cornelius Van Til (Logos Bible Software).
- The Collected Works of John M. Frame, Volume 1 (Logos Bible Software).
- Scholar’s Library (Logos Bible Software).