- “Calvinism and the First Sin,” forthcoming in Calvinism and the Problem of Evil, ed. David Alexander and Daniel Johnson (Wipf & Stock, 2014).
- “The Lord of Noncontradiction: An Argument for God from Logic,” Philosophia Christi 13:2 (2011), 321-338.
- A revision of my 2010 EPS paper, co-authored with Greg Welty. A preprint version is available here.
- “No Dilemma for the Proponent of the Transcendental Argument: A Response to David Reiter,” Philosophia Christi 13:1 (2011), 189-198.
- A response to David Reiter, “A Dilemma for the Proponent of the Transcendental Argument for God’s Existence,” Philosophia Christi 11:2 (2009), 465-469. A preprint version is available here.
- “Presuppositionalism and Frame’s Epistemology,” in Speaking the Truth in Love: The Theology of John M. Frame, ed. John J. Hughes (P&R, 2009), 431-459.
- A defense of Frame’s epistemology and presuppositionalism, with some concrete apologetic application; reproduced here with permission of P&R Publishing Co., PO Box 817, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865.
- “In Defence of Mystery: A Reply to Dale Tuggy,” Religious Studies 41:2 (2005), 145-163.
- A reply to Dale Tuggy, “The Unfinished Business of Trinitarian Theorizing,” Religious Studies 39:2 (2003), 165-183.
- “If Knowledge Then God: The Epistemological Theistic Arguments of Plantinga and Van Til,” Calvin Theological Journal 40:1 (2005), 49-75.
- An overview and comparison of various epistemological theistic arguments found in the writings of Alvin Plantinga and Cornelius Van Til. A number of unhelpful typographical errors (not to mention an inexplicable insertion of the name ‘Immanuel Kant’) crept into the published version of this article. A preprint version is available here.
- “Positive Mysterianism Undefeated: A Response to Dale Tuggy,” presented at the Annual Meeting of the Evangelical Philosophical Society, San Francisco, CA, November 18, 2011.
- “The Lord of Non-Contradiction: An Argument for God from Logic,” presented at the Annual Meeting of the Evangelical Philosophical Society, Atlanta, GA, November 17, 2010.