- A Tabular Comparison of the 1646 WCF and the 1689 LBCF (2003).
- Just as the title indicates. Differences between these two Reformed confessions are colour-coded for ease of comparison. (PDF version available here, but note that hyperlinks do not work.)
- A Tabular Comparison of the 1646 Westminster Confession of Faith, the 1658 Savoy Declaration of Faith, the 1677/1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith and the 1742 Philadelphia Confession of Faith (2007).
- Created by Don Lowe, this is an extension of my tabular comparison of the 1646 WCF and 1689 LBCF.
- A Tabular Comparison of the 1677/1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, the 1646 Westminster Confession of Faith, and the 1561 Belgic Confession (2012).
- Created by Gavin Vermeulen, this is another extension of my tabular comparison of the 1646 WCF and 1689 LBCF.
- “How to Write a Theological Paper” by John M. Frame (1987).
- Appendix F in Frame’s The Doctrine of the Knowledge of God, posted by permission of P&R Publishing. It should be required reading for all seminary students!
Twitter TimelineMy Tweets
TagsAlvin Plantinga Andrew McGowan argument for God from logic Arminianism atheism Augustinianism biblical inerrancy biblical inspiration Calvinism Christianity compatibilism Cornelius Van Til Dale Tuggy Darwinism determinism divine foreknowledge divine providence evolution free will Greg Welty Incarnation incompatibilism Islam John Frame libertarian free will Molinism naturalism open theism paradox philosophical theology postmodernism presuppositionalism problem of evil propositions Reformed epistemology Richard Dawkins TAG The Gospel Coalition theism theistic arguments theistic conceptual realism transcendental argument Trinity William Lane Craig worldviews