- A Tabular Comparison of the 1646 WCF and the 1689 LBCF (2003).
- Just as the title indicates. Differences between these two Reformed confessions are colour-coded for ease of comparison. (PDF version available here, but note that hyperlinks do not work.)
- A Tabular Comparison of the 1646 Westminster Confession of Faith, the 1658 Savoy Declaration of Faith, the 1677/1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith and the 1742 Philadelphia Confession of Faith (2007).
- Created by Don Lowe, this is an extension of my tabular comparison of the 1646 WCF and 1689 LBCF.
- A Tabular Comparison of the 1677/1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, the 1646 Westminster Confession of Faith, and the 1561 Belgic Confession (2012).
- Created by Gavin Vermeulen, this is another extension of my tabular comparison of the 1646 WCF and 1689 LBCF.
- “How to Write a Theological Paper” by John M. Frame (1987).
- Appendix F in Frame’s The Doctrine of the Knowledge of God, posted by permission of P&R Publishing. It should be required reading for all seminary students!
Twitter TimelineMy Tweets
TagsAndrew McGowan argument for God from logic Arminianism atheism biblical inerrancy biblical inspiration Bill Vallicella Calvinism Christianity compatibilism Cornelius Van Til Darwinism Discerning Reader evolution evolutionary theory free will Gordon Clark Greg Welty historicity of Adam Incarnation incompatibilism John Frame liberalism libertarian free will logical fallacies Logos Bible Software marriage Molinism naturalism New Atheists open theism paradox petitionary prayer Philosophia Christi presuppositionalism propositions Richard Dawkins satire TAG theism theistic arguments theistic conceptual realism transcendental argument Trinity William Lane Craig